Wednesday, April 11, 2012

#17: Rihanna at the Restaurant

SO i had yet another dream about Rihanna last night. This one was shorter. But in the dream, Rihanna was sitting at this picnic bench with food. It was night time, and she had black hair. I was also sitting at the same table with my brothers. Rihanna was on the opposite side of the bench in the middle, and I was sitting across her to the right, my bros sitting to the left of me. The table was covered with a white cloth, and food that Rihanna ordered were on the table.
I looked at the table and there were two plates of salad, one plate looked picked over, and the other plate was next to Rih. Rihanna was eating a sandwich, like a grilled ham sandwich or something. I looked at the picked over plate of salad then back at Rih and shook my head, thinking how could she just waste food. She looked at me. I whispered to her, "what was on this plate?" I pointed at the plate. Her eyes got big, then relaxed. She said "It was a salad. I asked them to give me a new one because it wasn't fresh." I replied "Oh..." and that was the end to the dream.
Random right? Like wtf does that even mean? smh lol. I just know we were talking mad low, like we were legit whispering. and it's funny, because when I met her for real that one time, I was talking really low, but she heard me. I see I'm going to have to look up the meaning of salad now, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment